View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 10:41 AM   #40
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Not liking ignoring WR again but I love Benson. And Pacheco backup is a sneaky bigger need than most want to acknowledge.
Like I said, if one of those three is sitting there at our pick, it's going to be really hard to pass them up. It becomes a matter of if they think Guyton has more value at his position than one of those three, obviously.

I feel like with Hollywood signed that receiver may not be the call in the 1st. Tackle and receiver will be our first two picks, maybe not in that order, but I feel confident thinking that way.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.