View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 12:40 PM   #88
It's just a ride.

Oh my god LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Is the talent there? 100%, like we are talking Julio Jones type potential with worse deep speed. But you wouldn't be picking up Ross because of his speed, you'd want him for his acrobatic catching abilities and nuanced route running. He would add an entirely new element to this offense if he's physically right.

Only problem is, are teams willing to accept the very small likelihood that he could quite literally die if hit the wrong way on the field. Tough situation, regardless if he's cut or not I'm glad we are the ones to give the kid a fighting chance and at least some semblance of a pay day.

Easily the #1 guy I'll be rooting for while he's here.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.