View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #149
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I would go over and tell him you appreciate him turning the light out last night. Then I'd tell him what time you don't mind him turning it on for the night. OTW is right though. He may have been oblivious to it when he put it in, but the combination of you installing a tree in to try and block it, and his turning it off to show off his Christmas lights should've been the writing on the wall.
Yea, depending on what he does in the long run, I figured I would thank him. Though as some said, he did ask for it by puttin git up in the first place.

And just to correct some people, not you particularly, I did NOT engage the Police. It was never my intention to engage the Police and I stopped it before the Police got involved. I merely entered a complaint to the city as I did feel a dick move deserved something of a dick move in return. Some agree with that, some don't.

The city for some reason says this is one code that has to be enforced by the Police and therefore I thought better to have the face to face.

Still part of me would of liked to of seen him get a fine just for doing it in the first place. But, I am a dick too so...anyhow, hopefully things will work out and he can have his "dimmer" light and I can have dinner and a nice evening on my deck without wearing blinders myself.

Now we can go back to Zach calling people keyboard commandos and calling people cowards from behind the safety of his keyboard.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.