View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 01:02 PM   #14
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I love Patty but I disagree. Prime Rodgers was pretty close.

I have no doubts that Rodgers' career would have played out a lot differently if he had Reid behind him.
I think Rodgers is currently the GOAT (not Brady as the article states, a guy who is probably the most incredibly overrated athlete in professional sports history due to the championship total) so I'm aware of how good ARod was/is. Mahomes is just that much better.

Now it will take years and years for him to amass the statistics to be considered the GOAT, but if he stays healthy, he will do it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.