View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 03:56 PM   #73
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I think they could use better play from the interior linemen but to suggest having an all pro line instead of receivers is counterintuitive.

The only way to truly prevent QB hits is to get the ball out of his hands. Having weapons at TE, slot WR, and RB accomplish that.
You’re overstating the position of many by saying we want an all pro line, but is it too much to ask to not have an interior trio made up of 5th-7th rounders?

Personally, I think round 3 is the sweet spot for a guard or center... that’s all I ask

If Veach wants to go offense in round one with someone like Brandon Aiyuk, to prepare for Watkins inevitable departure next season... I’d be all about it, but one lineman in the top 3 surely isn’t asking too much
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.