View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 06:39 PM   #270
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I'll have to re-watch it. I watched it this weekend but may have watched it too late at night and found myself dozing off. What i mostly remember is the acting being superb and the ending not being what i expected.
Yeah it’s the acting, and exquisite look back at that era, that makes this movie... there’s no far out Tarantino action until the end

Pitt and Leo have never been more believable and relatable, and every other performance is just dead nuts nails IMO... the hippy chick Cliff meets, Pacino killed it, Robbie was a naive vision to behold, Moh as Lee, yeah there isn’t a sour acting note in the whole thing
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.