View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 11:09 AM   #267
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm gonna rewatch this tomorrow or Tuesday without interruption and absorb all the nuances and a few of the items I missed first go around.

I know a couple times watching on my computer I got distracted.

I'll finally be able to comment and rate in fairness and objectivity.
I haven't watched Hateful Eight. I just can't find the time to sit down and watch it. And Kill Bill is the only other film that I haven't watched of his. I'd say that Inglorious is the best work that he's done, and Jackie Brown is my favorite.

Pulp fiction is the second on both of those lists from my book. It's not easy to rank his shit. It's all good stuff. I've heard that Once Upon is a love letter to LA, and, or Hollywood. The latter can be both as it is part of the area

If QT pens a love letter to that, then he's writing one to himself as well. He's part of that area and scene. It feels like an homage of his work that he's done whilst doing more work. You can tell that he loves his work and what he's been lucky enough to be apart of

He'll do one last film after this. This should've been his last one, but if he can build upon this with his next one, then just wow. But with all of that being said, I still would like to see what you say after another view as you analyze it
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.