View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 09:30 AM   #3046
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, I get that.

But man, I dunno that they can develop what they need to develop. Who was the last legit bat that they developed that turned anything substantial? Craig?
Then they'll lose.

A lot.

They have no choice - they aren't the Yankees and they can't buy their way out of this mess. Either they develop hitting or they'll fail. They don't have a path to being a winning team without being a smart organization that can develop young players.

They're not the Royals either - they don't have to be 100% homegrown and cost effective. They can go outside the organization to supplement their internal options. But like I said, they've used their rope there and in many cases used it very poorly.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.