View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 02:16 PM   #133
Fish are scared of me

Heh, we lost Justin Houston, Eric Berry and Tamba Hali as well as Dumbass Dee Ford and kicked everybodys ass all the way to the SB. Hiring Steve Spagnolia made the difference along with Clark and Mathieu. If you don't think we can't live without Jones you're dead wrong.

Don't get me wrong. I love CJ and want him here but I don't want ANY player that puts himself before team and holding out is THAT.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0