View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 11:35 AM   #121
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I know that's asking for trouble trading him to a division rival,
Pissing off Jones not paying him only to go to a division rival in which he would eat our interior line for lunch along with Mahomes ?? Because that IS our achilles heal on offense IMHO and allowing CJ to be motivated to boot. Yes DL usually disappear after they get their $$ BUT CJ would be motivated at least 2wice a year and I am not allowing any kind of situation where my HOF QB is going to get hit even more this year. There is no haul of draft picks worth getting Mahomey hurt IMHO.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0