View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 08:55 AM   #4107
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Maybe Correa's error in the 8th was karma coming back to bite him after crushing that HR in the 7th. I can't find game 4 on Youtube anymore but it would be interesting to go back and watch. You would think that would be a huge advantage on Ventura as well if you know the heater is coming and when it's not.

Yeah. I can’t find full game clips, either. I want to.

The Jays were accused of stealing signs in home games a lot during that era (guy in CF, etc.)

Would explain some of why Madson got destroyed by them at home and also why Cueto was so anxious about signs he ended up tipping the signs himself with the approach he switched to.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.