Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:08 PM   #4283
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Oh, it's full fantasy. Everyone gets this movie is supposed to be way over the top except our lead character. Tyree Henry and Stephens realize they're making some odd combo of Godzilla and Flash Gordon and they ham it up. It's the most 80's supporting characters ever. Rebecca Hall was told she was making a Goonies movie - a little silly at times and for kids but full of heart. It's not.

The best description I can give is that the guys that made Kung Fury were given a Monsterverse movie. It's THAT ****ing over the top. This movie doesn't have Hitler. That's really the only difference...
I'll watch it when it is free and I'll hate myself if I like it
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.