View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 10:15 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree largely. I don't know if I care too much about investing large amounts of capital in DT but ER, WR, OT, and CB I am 100% on board with. Keep em churning and developing. DT, RB, LB, S and IOL are relatively cheap in FA comparatively even if they are really good players. You only really pay high dollar for exceptional as those positions.
Yeah.

Two or three good players at those positions for what ONE at a premium position costs. Better be hitting on those in the draft.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.