Thread: Movies and TV Deadwood
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 10:09 AM   #86
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Just got through Season 1, Episode 11 - I'm enjoying it more as it seems pretty apparent that the director realized about halfway through the season "holy shit, Ian McShane is KILLING IT..."

Episode 10 - Mr. Wu, is my favorite episode by a fair amount. You have some just outright hilarity with Al and the dope thief ("throw yourself off my balcony...") and him and Mr. Wu communicating via nothing but Mr. Wu changing the inflection of "one who sucks the penis!!!" is great. Then you have Rev. Smith clearly in his death throes just being a brutally tragic character. Adams shows up from the magistrate and does some nice work (and he's a nice way to get some exposition in there on the cat and mouse game between Al and Cy), Bullock is kinda finding a neutral ground. Just a really good episode.

DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.