View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 03:10 PM   #96
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
The problem here is that the hysteria is spreading faster than the virus itself. No one's allowed to err on the side of non-hysterical or they'll get trashed by the herd.

If this continues at its current pace, the entire country/economy will shut down. It's much the same when the housing bubble happened. They swung around so hard on not lending that the market took twice as long to recover.

I get that it's a bad ass virus, but what can really be done about it? Really? The more we worry about it, the worse we'll be off in the long run. Chances are, we're all going to get it eventually. And chances are, we won't even know we have it.

As far as testing goes, this is a farce too. Where would we get 330 million kits? And even if we had an antidote, how long will it take to produce enough? You can get tested today and get the virus tomorrow!

I say carry on as normal. I know many will disagree but that's my take. If we continue on like this, everyone of us will be unemployed. It's stupid.
Carry on as normal so whole USA gets it? Yeah sounds like a great plan.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.