View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 11:46 AM   #1065
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I just entered my new PHX address in the "check availability" fields and was rejected - which has me on the hunt for a new .edu
Good luck!

This is my first year without Direct TV since 2002. I'm paying 2/3rds less for better service and more premium channels through Spectrum Choice than I was at any point with DTV.

Fortunately, I have several nieces and nephews with an .edu address so my brothers are hooking me up with Sunday Ticket this year, even though nearly every Chiefs game was broadcast in LA last year and it's probably going to be close to that this season as well.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.