View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 02:55 PM   #10
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Was thinking about this about a month ago. IMHO, it has to be the AFCCG against the Titans. The Texans game was great, but we expected to beat them, and after scoring 28 in the 2nd quarter, everyone knew it was over, including the Texans. It was just a question of by how many points.

The SB was great as well, but mostly because of the emotional roller coaster and what was at stake. When I look at that game discretely, Mahomes didn't play very well for about two quarters, the defense made some mistakes, and it took Jimmy G. making some key mistakes to get that win. And honestly, from a performance standpoint, LIV just wasn't that fun to watch until the last 8 minutes.

But the AFCCG was exciting from start to finish. The Titans played fairly well on both sides of the ball for most of the game, Derrick Henry was as scary as promised for a little over a half. Our offense and defense had issues for three quarters or so.

But being down 10 in the first half and then Patrick willing the team back to the lead in the second quarter was legendary.

Our defense stuffing Henry at the beginning of the 2nd half was spectacular.

Sorenson laying the wood on Tannehill was incredible.

Watkins catching that bomb to give us the 10 point lead was epic.

Clark closing out the Titans with that sack . . . the stuff dreams are made of.

Well, I guess I know what I'm watching later tonight . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.