Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 12:14 PM   #173
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I need some help.

I have a 65" Samsung TV. It has as app for Youtube TV. I wanted to try the 5 day free trial. When I clicked on the app and selected the free trial, it directed me to go to my computer, log in to my google account, go to the youtube tv site and create an account using the promo code that was on my TV. I did all of this, and now am on my free trial... on my computer. I want to be able to click on the app on my samsung tv and be able to watch it there. Can anyone help me with what I need to do to watch this on my TV?
Typically you either log in to your Google account on the TV, or it might give you a code to "activate" on your computer. Regardless, try the app on the TV again and see what options you have to sign in or activate.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.