Thread: Movies and TV Cutting Cable.
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 09:55 PM   #170
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Yeah, but ESPN plus allows you to stream Monday night football. I don't know what he was wanting it for, but, that's enough for me. Only time I watch ESPN any more is for MNF.
Yeah. I can see that. I need all the channels for Jayhawk basketball.

You used to be able to watch the college BB free shortly after they finished on the rewind streaming but they got rid of that.

For streaming to a Windows desktop, is YTTV the cheapest option?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.