View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 02:39 PM   #1541
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
I don't mind difficult games, but I really dislike games that have rhythmic combos/ attack cadences that are really finicky. If I have to respond to block or dodge an attack, fine. I just really hate having to memorize a bunch of tap combos that usually don't work if you didn't do it exactly right and have nothing logically to do with what's actually going on in the fight.
Yeah, I prefer a more organic fighting style. Like a true fighting game. Probably overkill for most RPGs but I think it would translate well to Souls. What they've done is really turn combat into a puzzle. It's just a more complicated version of the old God of War context sensitive button mashing on bosses.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.