View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 06:00 PM   #144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Man, their yoga is so ****ing boring... slow and repetitive. If you can get past that by maybe having a hockey game on while you're doing it, I'm sure it's beneficial, but damn.
Exactly. I have to be watching something on TV or listening to a podcast or it seems like it goes on forever. The P90x yoga is the only yoga I've ever done, so I have nothing else to compare it to other than Early Bird Yoga with the naked chick - which I was a big fan of the couple months I had the Playboy Channel. But you're right it's so damn boring and repetitive. I had no idea how freaking hard yoga can be, I thought it was just stretching.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.