View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 01:26 PM   #12299
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
You have any names for us Lewdog?
NASDAQ hit 10% correction territory yesterday and bounced back up. Still choppy and one green day doesn’t mean we’re ready to go back up. These long tails on candles get you stopped out when trying to trade using stops. But not using stops is just gambling.

I’m taking quick trades and only 20% invested max for trading. I got in MS today at 105 as it attempts to break a 5 month base. Oil was popping but I missed entry. Look for stocks with longer sideways bases and enter on breakout. Trying to time reversals right now hasn’t worked as many of those patterns just keep going red.

FFIV also on radar.

I’ll scan for setups tonight if this green holds.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.