View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 06:15 PM   #12292
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Hog,

What ever happened to that Chris guy on YouTube who used to make stock picks and give advice?
Chris Sain

He's still out there. I watched one of his vid's the other day and the comments are funny as shit. He turned 106K into 180K into 103K. Now everybody is laughing at him.

I hadn't been following him any longer but I guess November was really bad for him. LOLOL

Here's a sample:

Real New York City Living
12 hours ago
I will most definitely not be doing Chris sain’s $100,000 challenge. I stated with him last year and I’m down HEAVY! I’m surprised he has the nerve to try to do it again. I’m just warning ⚠️ you guys I’m talking from experience.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 01-09-2022 at 06:23 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.