View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 11:22 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
No way. To either.

Teams arent gonna give up 2022 picks for picks in this draft with less info.
Eh... I don't know about that. They still scouted these guys, they still attended pro days, they still have some numbers to work with, and they did get zoom interviews. So long as they don't have major medical concerns, and even then they do have some medical info, I think things are in play.

I don't think a team is going to go bouncing up for certain guys like Dickerson, Marshall, Farley, Little, and so on but I think they will for other guys with clean histories.

I'd say, they may not be as aggressive.

Personally, I don't think Veach would put up both 2's but I wanted to gauge everyone and dually note your opinion here as well. I do though, think he'd maybe dangle a 3rd out there if he could get the value and a player is sitting at 49-51 that he really wants.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.