View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 11:20 AM   #63
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd be annoyed if it were something like a 1st and 2nd this year, a 2nd or 3rd next year. That would be stout and really put a damper on what we can do from a depth perspective on the DL, IMO.

That said, I'd get over it. Fairly quickly, in fact.

Because while I'm not an enormous Williams fan (most of his highlights are him running downfield with nobody within 5 yards of him), I do recognize that the kid is (was?) an insane athlete and has incredible potential in this offense.

So I'd eventually talk myself into it.
I'm going to talk myself into pretty much whoever we draft. It's what I do as a Chiefs fan.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote