View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't like it either but I can understand it. McCoy's run lasted from 2010-2017 while Charles was 2010-2015. Injuries and not being able to use that 2009 season really hurts Charles' case.

I also understand why people would choose Marshawn Lynch with the postseason success and signature runs.

.. But Frank Gore over Jamaal Charles? I'm sorry but no. Matt Forte or Jamaal Charles should have been given a spot over Gore.
Um you see Gores stats? Longevity is key here. It’s about all of the 2010s not just a couple good years
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.