Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 09:24 AM   #511
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Season 4 seems to stylistically transitioned into Nightmare on Elm Street...I had just re-watched that about a month ago.

Reading on here...that they cast Freddie Krueger makes perfect sense and reaffirms what I was thinking. I'm only 3 episodes in..and knew nothing in advance.

It took me a minute to realize it because this season is over-the-top ridiculous 80s horror-cheese...I was like WTF is going on? Its much different than the previous seasons...which is kind of brilliant as when they were kids...it had a Stand by Me innocence...they couldn't play the angle anymore.

They rely on the 80s memorabilia a little too much...but...it's entertaining...as long as you know season 4 is supposed to be wildly stupid.
I was thinking Nightmare on Elm Street in the first episode of season 4 when the cheerleader gets
Spoiler!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote