View Single Post
Old 03-14-2021, 12:02 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Agreed. I used to be a much bigger fan of Norton, but he's kind of a prick I've heard and he just doesn't have the range to be funny (Death to Smoochy seems to be more the exception than rule for him).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He just fancies himself an artist.

Nothing wrong with it. But he won’t ever be in a blockbuster. Unless he has creative content tell front to back.

I respect it, but if I’m being honest, others do it better.
I don't disagree but I will say that it's easy to get confused in this business when you constantly have people in your ear telling you about your "greatness" and how you should just "**** them all" and "do your own thing". It can be a real mind****.

That said, it's a damn shame what's happened to Norton's career because his performances in Primal Fear and Fight Club, not to mention American History X, were just phenomenal, so much so that it took me a while to "warm up" to Ruffalo's portrayal.

Although now, after several movies, I couldn't even dream of another actor in that role. Ruffalo's perfect.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.