Thread: Sporting KC Vikings Stadium going Vegan?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 07:31 AM   #27
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Some of the most bizarre things these days winds up being true. Not always easy on first take to dismiss craziness or silly unbelievable headlines.

Most of the Flor-i-duh stuff sounds fictitious but turns out to be true. .

I watched some Youtube videos on the inbred Whittaker family of West Virginia. Not to be confused with the Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.

Look them up and watch the videos and your jaw will hit the floor.
Sure. But all it takes is:

-Highlight the text
-Right click
-Search google for (the text you highlighted)

That took me literally 5 seconds on this post. If it's actual news, you'll find it in a lot of places. If the only place it appears is the tweet you saw, it's almost certainly fake.

It's like spotting phishing emails. People should have to take a quick tutorial to know that something coming from microssoft.com probably isn't a legit offer from Bill Gates to give you a million dollars.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote