View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #965
oxymoron

It's real, and I'm shocked the military is admitting that in my lifetime, but it might not be physical in a way we can understand. The science that explains what these things are might not even exist for us. It's a hard concept to grasp since we're so locked in this western anthropocentric worldview.

We probably aren't the top of the galactic food chain. We certainly haven't reached the peak of scientific understanding, and we try to constrain these...whatever they are to fit within our world view.

Even classifying them as a security risk is arrogance in a way. They may be so far beyond us that we don't even register to them. We act like they're here for us, that it's about us, but what if they're not? What if it has nothing to do with us?

Or what if they are us? I don't mean time travelers or something that simple, but what if they're something bizarre like tulpas created by our collective conscience? I realize this steps squarely back into the realm of anthropocentrism, but it's another possibility.

We're so locked into this nuts and bolts, something else coming here idea (and personally that's my favorite fantasy of what this phenomenon is) but we can't let our limited understanding keep us from at least considering wider possibilities.

But I'm not sure that we, both as a species and as a western culture, can turn our arrogance off long enough to recognize that the peak of (known...) human advancement doesn't mean we know everything.

Which is, ironically, at least part of the reason the scientific/debunking community has refused to take this topic seriously for the last 70 years.

Man are things maybe starting to change, though. Hopefully.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote