View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 08:07 PM   #963
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Check out string theory, it’s become a viable idea in mainstream academic circles

It’s all real, a UFO flew past me at eye level no more than 20 yards away as it traced the course of a river... as big as 3 full size SUVs smashed into an egg shape, ultra quiet as it glided past, silent as a slow breeze

Watched it glide above the river for 30 seconds or so, the air felt ionized as it went by... oh yeah, it’s all real
Yeah string theory was making its rounds when I was in undergrad physics back in college. It’s interrsting but way over my damn head

That’s interesting what you saw. Was that recent?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.