View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #962
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, maybe

But we just can’t really wrap our heads around that yet so I won’t think that way lol

I think it’s more likely they’ve figured out how to essentially “space jump” from place to place somehow
Check out string theory, it’s become a viable idea in mainstream academic circles

It’s all real, a UFO flew past me at eye level no more than 20 yards away as it traced the course of a river... as big as 3 full size SUVs smashed into an egg shape, ultra quiet as it glided past, silent as a slow breeze

Watched it glide above the river for 30 seconds or so, the air felt ionized as it went by... oh yeah, it’s all real
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote