View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 10:35 AM   #87
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I like the players! But in reality if White didn't hit for whatever reason I'd be pissed we spent 3 picks on him. CP already goes crazy when a player chosen a few picks later performs better than the one we take.
I mean, it's two extra day 3 picks. The equivalent of a present-day 4th and 5th. To move up 11 spots and get a guy who is a perfect scheme fit for this defense.

White has the size and power Spagnuolo covets, while also having athleticism and explosiveness rare for a dude that size.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote