View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:04 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We see those videos of Russian people standing on high towers and ledges, and I think the act itself is not illegal. It's usually trespassing, but that's a different crime. I don't think they'd get arrested for "illegal precipice standing", or would they? Maybe it's also not illegal because society's not really concerned about the 100 people nationwide who do that sort of thing.

Oh, and I guess it's not all that different than that guy who free-climbed up that cliff face in Yosemite. That guy did something dangerous and he was a hero for 12 minutes. So what's the difference? Is it because he did something to stretch the boundaries of human accomplishments?
Arent the people on towers trespassing?
But yeah I see the point of the comparison. I respect those people who can do that but I dont feel the need for that thrill haha
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.