View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:21 AM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everybody really.

But also - look at that board and tell me we're not going to see a QB run in the first 8-10 picks of that round.

I think Willis, Corral and Ridder could ALL be gone by the time the Falcons make their pick. The Titans and Seahawks are also in there as QB-needy teams drafting ahead of us.

That's gonna help a bit. And like I said, there are a half-dozen DL I'd be just fine taking at that spot. One of them will slide.
True. And I think there's going to be a team that takes a RB ahead of 50 as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.