View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:12 AM   #24
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
We're going to fall in love with Drake Jackson and then he's going to get picked before us. Who's ahead of us that could use someone like him?

Lions
Texans
Jets
Bears
Falcons
Browns
Ravens
Everybody really.

But also - look at that board and tell me we're not going to see a QB run in the first 8-10 picks of that round.

I think Willis, Corral and Ridder could ALL be gone by the time the Falcons make their pick. The Titans and Seahawks are also in there as QB-needy teams drafting ahead of us.

That's gonna help a bit. And like I said, there are a half-dozen DL I'd be just fine taking at that spot. One of them will slide.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.