Thread: Chiefs Jones maybe back Sunday
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 03:52 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If the Defense is “fixed” from benching Sorensen for Thornhill and moving Jones back inside, it’s really going to be hard for me to make the “coaches know better than the fans” argument again.

I always assume there is something the coaches see that we don’t to justify some of these odd decisions. These two moves seem pretty obvious given the early returns of the season.
Like lots of things in life, you can be too close to the situation to see the big picture. I think everyone, even good coaches are guilty of this.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.