Thread: Chiefs Good game Chiefs fans
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:57 AM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Meh.... yeah, I've personally endured a few heartbreaking losses.... I've also never once spent weeks posting on an opposing teams' site prior to that heartbreaking loss, trolling for attention and to stir shit.

Thus, I've never had to create one of these posts with a backhanded "Raiders' secret formula" post along with "oh yeah by the way, that punch that was uncalled for".

I get your point... ask yourself if your mouth has ever written a check your ass can't cash, throw stones in a glass house and so forth..... but, if you shit in someone's living room for weeks, a simple "my bad" might not do it.
I never trolled. I just talked football.

You have serious reading comprehension issues and constantly take what people say out of context, so i'm not surprised that you took this thread which 90% of people thanked me for, as an insult somehow. Get help.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote