Thread: Chiefs Good game Chiefs fans
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:30 AM   #78
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
First, bartender is cutting you off. Again.

Second, losing a game like that sucks deeply for a fan of a franchise that perpetually loses games like that. There is no chance 99.9% of people on CP would have had the backbone to come back and eat crow as he did.

It's great to be the champs (or more accurately, fans of the champs) but we can do it with humility and respect for those teams not as fortunate as we are.

Your insecurity smacks of an early 2000s Patriots fan and it's not a good look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
No shit, how many times have we endured a humiliating playoff loss as fans? Its so many I cant tell you off the top of my head.

Trolls are fair game. But in this thread, with this poster, uncalled for.
Meh.... yeah, I've personally endured a few heartbreaking losses.... I've also never once spent weeks posting on an opposing teams' site prior to that heartbreaking loss, trolling for attention and to stir shit.

Thus, I've never had to create one of these posts with a backhanded "Raiders' secret formula" post along with "oh yeah by the way, that punch that was uncalled for".

I get your point... ask yourself if your mouth has ever written a check your ass can't cash, throw stones in a glass house and so forth..... but, if you shit in someone's living room for weeks, a simple "my bad" might not do it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote