View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 09:49 AM   #57
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
But it's extremely unlikely, IMO, that there's going to be a line of demarcation near where we pick at WR.

Yes, there's depth at the WR position. But I think there's a solid chance that the person we're looking at at 32 is maybe 5% better than a guy we could get at 64.
I agree with your assessment, plenty of depth. As you mentioned, all the mock drafts Ive been playing around with, theres always something you like about certain players, but they all have something you wish was better. So determing which is the best fit for this offense, is the key when the Chiefs draft. Im sure I wont be too critical of their selection when they draft a WR, and will find something that I like about their selection.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.