View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 05:01 PM   #54
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
This is exactly what I've been saying and I'm only more convinced of it now. The depth is at WR, we need a WR. That seems the most plausible pick to me and it's not really close, imo
But it's extremely unlikely, IMO, that there's going to be a line of demarcation near where we pick at WR.

Yes, there's depth at the WR position. But I think there's a solid chance that the person we're looking at at 32 is maybe 5% better than a guy we could get at 64.

Walker vs. McMillan is the sort of example I'd use here.

That's just not going to be the case at OT.

I think there's a really good chance there are D1 contributors in the 2nd or even 3rd round at WR and on the DL. I'm not seeing that at Offensive Tackle.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote