Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 12:31 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Gotta be a few CP members that watch MU football, what's the deal with this kid Luther Burden III? 5-11, 208, he's leading the NCAA in Rec Yards through 6 games with near 800 yards, he's got pretty consistent game logs producing 98+ yards in all of his games.

I guess he's not eligible until 2025.
Luther Burden is probably the best WR in college right now. Hell he might be the best player in college right now. He's fast as **** and can track and high point the ball like a mother****er. He will be a top 10 guy in 2025, so no chance KC gets him. I'd trade my left nut for the kid. He's legit as ****.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote