Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 02:25 PM   #2359
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
I think it was $100,000 but not certain. I would have to look at my policy, which I am no where near ATM.
I talked to 2 companies and they were like $25K and only if the accident is my fault. I want some coverage that's going to keep me out of court in case the worst happens with a rider on the back.

I have been riding since the 70's and have had to lay bikes down only twice and both times I picked the bike up and drive away. I hit a Doberman once, it broke the fairing 2003 Concours and slapped my leg to where I was sore a couple of day but kept it upright. The dog who was chasing / attacking me didn't fair so well.

I don't want to find out with a passenger on the back that since an accident wasn't my fault and the dog's owner wasn't ID'ed that I will be paying for the cost to fix my passenger.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.