View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:09 AM   #112
Veteran

OK...a little clarification on CARES in regards to the SBA EIDL. It appears that there are multiple "phases" to the SBA relief. Phase two is the EIDL, Phase three (at least in regards to small businesses) is the Small Business Interruption Loans. Phase II and III are different programs all together, but participating in Phase II MAY make the borrower ineligible for Phase III.

I'm getting this from a bank document outlining the provisions. I'm going to vet this further, and if I can get a good link, I'll post this....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli