View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:59 PM   #42
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I was wondering where you guys rank or what you think of Latham from Alabama? Is he a RT in NFL?

Also Mims from Georgia, and Guyton from Oklahoma?
I'd probably rank all three of those guys in that order - Latham, Mims, Guyton.

I would maybe trade into the early 20s for Mims or Latham and probably just hope Guyton slides. But at the cost of an extra 3rd round pick, I just don't know.

We have so little draft capital this year.

I mean I'd FAR prefer give up 2 firsts and a little more to move up to 8/9 and get Fashanu than try to move up to say 18 and get Mims without giving up an extra 1. So I guess that says something about how I view Mims ability to transition and Latham's ability to translate.

Because really if you view (especially) Mims in a vacuum, he has tools that are on par with Alt and Fashanu. I should be more than happy to try to get up to 20(ish) to grab him if he fel that far. But there are so many unknowns around him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote