Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 01:15 AM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I feel like this guy gets way too much disrespect on here.

He’s only been playing the position for a couple years, and he’s already a very good route runner at just 21 years old. That’s pretty much unheard of. Guys that are new to the position are almost always below average route runners.

He can also go up and get it at 5’10” 195lbs.

Dude also led the FBS with 26 broken tackles in 2021. He can play through contact for a smaller guy.

There are certainly guys I prefer over him like Pickens, but I don’t think he would be a terrible pick in the 1st, and he would be an excellent pick if he somehow fell to 50.
I agree, I don't think his ceiling is that high, and I'm not sure he's entirely bust-proof either - but he's in that group it's hard to see not adding value. I get the argument there's nothing he does exceptionally well, apart from possibly his hands, but there's nothing he does poorly imo. Good separator, pretty quick, excellent hands, good YAC. Is he a R1? Maybe not, but is it an egregious pick there if the top 5 or 6 are gone and there's no obvious DE or CB left, probably not.

It's the back end of the first, you might get a top talent, you might get a R2 talent. I think he's definitely the latter at least
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.