View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 02:42 PM   #72
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm really going to laugh if we don't take a WR in the first round. The amount of bitching and whining between the end of round 1 and our pick at 50 is going to be amazing to watch.
Im trying not to get to locked on to any position or player for that matter. Veach has surprised us all, every year. If people are being reasonable, there is no reason to doubt Mr. Veach at this point. Therefor NO reason to freak out at whatever he does. I cant wait to see how it plays out!!

Im only guessing because thats all we can do, my guess is Edge and WR in round 1.

If that turns out to be Edge and CB/S, sweet.

If its WR and CB/S and he waits on Edge? How would you feel about that?
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.