View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 02:07 PM   #68
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm here for it....and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't wait until then. People are looking at this WR group and thinking that it's missing a true #1 WR. It is...I'll agree with that. But there also isn't any fix right now where you're getting one. I'm not trading up for Jameson Williams.

Get a guy in the 2nd and then another one later on.....and the offense will be just fine. Even with how it stands right now....we're a top 10 offense.
Our 'true #1' is Travis Kelce.

Kelce and three #2/3 types would absolutely dominate.

Again, we have the luxury of a generational talent under center. Put that to its highest and best use by letting him cook. "**** it, Tyreek down there somewhere" is something Matt Cassel could have done.

We'll see the best version of Patrick Mahomes when we make his weapons DEEPER, not when we emphasize the top end of them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.