View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 01:47 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
He was also still on the staff that took CB's in the 3rd round in 3 consecutive seasons and one in the 1st round. I don't know that it's not in play. He simply hasn't had to do it. He got tremendous value seasons out of the trade for Fuller and the FA acquisition of Breeland that allowed youth like Ward, Sneed, and Fenton to grow but now the cupboard is a bit barer. We'll have to see. I put nothing past Veach, honestly.
Also guys like Woolen do not grow on trees. He is a physical anomaly. If Veach thinks that he can do something with a guy like that, I have no problems with him being aggressive in securing him.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.