Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 10:51 PM   #2512
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
You didn't mention where in Kansas you live, however, if you are near the Olathe area, there is a range https://www.centerfiress.com That is (probably) the nicest range I have ever been on in 65+ years of shooting.

They offer gun rentals - which would give you a good idea of which weapon might or might not work for you.

I have tried Glocks many, many times and they are excellent firearms - but they never did it for me. I'm a Sig Sauer and Springfield Armory guy. Point being, everyone on this forum can offer suggestions about their particular likes and dislikes, however, only YOU can decide what is right for you.

Good luck with your search!!

i’m in Lawrence
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.